Monday, April 26, 2010

TravBuddy

Last night I was talking to some people at work who have taken trips to the UK and one said he used TravBuddy.com, so I decided to check it out and set up a profile.

Looks pretty user friendly: 

 

There are some great resources, I put in my tentative travel dates with a note saying I'm flexible and it tells me there are 2600 other people planning a trip.  You can look for people to go with you, review other people's trip experiences, find out ideas on places to stay and how to get around.

I'm definitely going to dig more into this site. I'm a bit cautious about going with someone I don't know, just in case they turned out to be a bit strange... IDK, maybe I could find someone that lives in Phoenix and wants to travel there the same time and we could get together and make sure we enjoyed each others company.

Jessica :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :-)
♥ Jessica