Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It canna be, can it?

So yes, I`ve been neglectfully absent... such is life. Haha! My laptop broke, I had to move, and lost my job, all within 2 weeks. I'm recovering though. :]
I have a new place, new job, no computer so am doing this on my Wii which is achingly slow!! Haha I have thankfully started working with a new family who without prompting told me was, “proudly decendant from a Scottish Highland clan”. I canna say which one because of the nature of my job... and no not a Fraser. Anywho, I then explained my Scotland plans and he informed me that he's been there 6 times and would be happy to help me with any planning questions I may have. Yay for me!
I can't wait to actually feel like I am making progress instead of just writing about stuff... but things are starting to simmer down a bit now, thank bride! Soon :]

xoxo
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! So did you go?? Curious to know what your experience was. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :-)
♥ Jessica